Civil Energy Contracting is expanding and seeking professional a Hydrovac Area Manager to join the growing Hydrovac business in the Mid-West.
The Civil Energy Contracting Hydrovac system is a non-destructive method of excavating as an alternative to mechanical equipment or hand-digging. The Civil Energy Contracting Hydrovac uses pressurized water and a vacuum system to quickly, safely, precisely and cleanly excavate around utilities, pipelines and numerous other applications.
· We are seeking a hands-on Hydro-vac Operations Manager who will have the overall responsibility of leading the business development in the Mid-West region – and be responsible for leading the Hydro-Vac branch with effective leadership, communications and holding employees accountable. Highly effective customer management and success in recruiting, developing and retaining excellent customer relations are imperative in this position.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Maintain existing customer relationships and establish new prospects
· Develop and manage a customer service program
· Field sales and business development
· In partnership with teams’ supervisors ensure that the crew members have the required training are customer focused, professional, knowledgeable, dependable, detail oriented and team oriented
· Ensure that CEC’s safety policy, quality standards and exceptional service standards are met at all times
· Actively participate in leadership meetings
· Perform other duties as necessary
Civil Energy Contracting offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Civil Energy Contracting offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Civil Energy Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-Time / Traveling
Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 / Year